ACAC Corporate Finance Group provides financial advisory services to companies and investor groups regarding financial issues. Our reputation for innovative, timely, objective, and confidential services has been achieved through a
ACAC's corporate finance team provides financial advisory services to companies and investors in many financial sectors. Our reputation for providing innovative services with many of our innovations, timeliness, purpose and credibility is achieved by a professional staff with extensive experience in service provision at the national and international. The professional staff of the Corporate Finance Advisory group is always enthusiastic, in-depth about the types of group services that provide financial advisory services we provide to clients including:
Consultation on mergers and acquisitions.
- Develop and propose optimal accounting plans.
- Review of operations and financial modeling.
- Consulting financial records and buying and selling businesses.
- Survey service before buying a business
- Services after the sale, transfer
- Real estate valuation and corporate finance.
- Valuation of businesses for sale and liquidation purposes
- Valuation for joint ventures and restructuring businesses Advice on disputes and damages to business operations.
- Equitization, privatization and listing procedures (IPO).
Detailed plans for equitization and privatization
- Solutions to the problem of restructuring the operating and financial systems.
- Prepare development strategy for the company after equitization.
- Identify shareholder structure and corporate governance
- Help with transactions on the primary and secondary markets.
- Allocating costs related to listing procedures.
- Establish relationships between companies, securities committees and trustees (investment banks)
Consulting business enterprises
- Identify opportunities and risks.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of investment projects and investment advice.
- Financial review and initial preliminary review.
- Feasibility study of investment projects.
- Assist in negotiating and completing projects.
- Preliminary assessment of the company's development strategy.
- Advice on planning business strategy.
- Prepare business plans and detailed analysis.
- Structure and review of business transactions.